Main menu

Pages

How I Make $2,920/Day Online While In Bali






 - I'm currently in Bali having lots of fun surfing, trying out food, enjoying the sunsets, swimming, relaxing and still making over $2,000 a day online. So in this video, I want to talk about exactly what I do and how I managed to achieve that. Then we will be talking about how you can potentially do the same or maybe even better things. And I will be giving you some bonuses throughout the video with the biggest bonus given somewhere at the end. Anyways, let's get straight to the point. Now over the past few years I've been digging through and trying out lots of different online businesses. I always had and still have a lot of different business ideas. Some of them are good, some of them are bad but I was always attached to that idea of making money from your laptop and nothing else. Because that means you don't have to be in one place all the time. That means you decide where and when to wake up. That means you decide what to wear today. When to finish work, when to start, and just have overall control and freedom. But obviously getting to that point, isn't easy and it just doesn't happen over night. In fact, I've been involved in online businesses since I was 13, literally. I started as a poor kid from a European country affected by the shiny objects syndrome just jumping from one online business to another, trying out lots of different things, trying out literally 20 different online businesses every single year. And it wasn't until the last year when I finally made the break through and found a business model that actually worked for me and that I want to share with you today. Now obviously, if I immediately started working on this same business model years ago, I would be getting way better results today. But since there was no one to tell me, teach me, or guide me, it took me six years to figure it out. So consider yourself super lucky that you have a clicked on this video and you're sticking with it. Because this same video you're watching right now could have saved me six years of my life and who knows how much money. So make sure to drop a like to it. I will really appreciate it. Anyways let's talk about the business model and how it actually works, how it actually generates thousands of dollars on a daily basis through three different revenue sources. So in a nutshell, besides trying out lots of different online businesses, I was always passionate about starting my own YouTube channel and building my own personal brand just to inspire others, help other people and just talk about the stuff that I actually liked. But soon I realized that that is actually pretty expensive. It takes a lot of time. It requires a lot of dedication and it's super hard. So I started working on my YouTube faceless automation business which soon started paying for the lifestyle, investments and everything in my life. So now I can have way more free time to do the things that I actually love, like building this personal brand YouTube channel, traveling, and just experiencing life on different levels. In a nutshell, faceless YouTube automation business means building different YouTube channels without creating the content yourself and without ever filming anything yourself. That means you don't have to expose your face on the internet. That means no camera, no microphone, no lights, no expensive equipment. That means running your YouTube channels as a business not as a creator. Now here we can see some of the results I've been getting with these faceless YouTube channels. So this is one of the channel's ad revenue for the past 28 days. We have $10,000. So it's consistently making anywhere from 300 to like $400 a day. And I'm also doing some affiliate marketing with this one and that seems to be doing really well. Then we also have this channel that I started months ago and it's making around $10,000 also for the past 28 days. So it's going around with 300 to $400 a day. I'm not being that consistent with this one, as you can see but it's still pretty decent, around 300 to $400 a day. Then we also have this channel right here which in the past 28 days made $11,000. So this is the one that I started pretty recently. And it's doing really well. Like we have $600. It's getting like $600 a day, but it's also dropping in the past few days. It dropped to $400 a day, which is still not that bad but I think it's gonna get back to normal. And it's probably gonna go back to 500 to $600 a day from ads. And all of these different faceless YouTube channels are also powered by branded deals which are playing a huge role in revenue. Now, I just want to get this out of the way because I see people commenting that this is just stealing someone else's content and re-posting it on your channel. Well, it actually has nothing to do with that because since the new rules came in on YouTube that's not possible anymore. And that will never work. So no, this is not about re-posting someone else's work. Rather than that, here's how the business model actually works. You will need to get a script down either by yourself, and there's a lot of different tricks that you can go around this with no writing skills and we will talk about it later. Or you can outsource it for like five bucks from different freelancing websites like Fiverr and Upwork.com. Once you have a script, you need a voiceover. And for this you can also do it yourself. You can just read the script into the microphone or you can use some text to speech software, some really good text to speech software, that has a natural voice. That's gonna work as well. Or you can also outsource it And just pay someone for a voiceover. Once you have the script and you have someone reading the script so you have the audio as well, now you will need visuals and video editing. This is something that you can do as well in the beginning. You can edit those videos yourself, but in order to scale this up and in order to set it up as a proper business, you'll need to outsource it. And you can also do this from different freelancing websites including Fiverr and Upwork. Because number one, they will do it professionally. Number two, it's super cheap. And number three, you will have way more time to focus on building other channels and just scaling your business. Once you have the entire video done you just need to publish it through your YouTube channel so you can start generating income through different revenue sources, one of them being ad revenue. Now before we talk about how you can set up this business yourself and what's the best way to do this, I just want to show you an example of a super successful YouTube channel called TheRichest. If you open up any of their videos, you'll be able to see that it's only a mixture of a voiceover and video editing. And no one is showing their face. No one is on the camera and nothing was filmed by them. These guys are pouring in over 500,000 views a day. And since they were in the finance and business niche their CPM is off the charts. So they're making some big money right here. And CPM is cost per 1000 views. And that really will rise on many different factors, including your video topic, your audience, and much, much more. Some niches have high CPM and some niches have really low CPM. For example, if you take entertainment niche, the highest they can go is like $2 per 1000 views. But if you take some more serious niche like business and finance, the CPM can go as high as like 10, 15, or even $20 per 1000 views, which is a significant difference. So if you do the math, these boys are making some pretty decent amount of money from their channel just from ad revenue alone. And another reason I know the CPM in the finance niche is super high is because one of the videos in one of my faceless channels went super viral in the finance niche. It got 1.7 million views and it made me over $15,000 in ad revenue. This video required zero effort from my side and zero minutes spent in front of a computer. I literally just paid a $120 to outsource it. And thanks to the YouTube algorithm the ROI on that video is just off the charts, And no other online business could do the same for me. No other online business could get me such a high ROI. So how do you get started with this business? Well, first of all do your research. Do the proper keyword research, find videos, find which videos are doing well and which are not and just get ready. Don't jump into this with no previous knowledge because you will most likely end up wasting your time, energy and probably some money. Just like any other business, this requires some effort. Now if you want to cut the learning curve off, save lots of time, save lots of money and just get a step-by-step model and see exactly how to set it up properly. You can check out my YouTube Live Program linked in the description down below. Now in the beginning you can obviously start with only one channel and do it yourself so you can do it for absolutely free without investing any money, but it will require some work, time, and dedication. So once you start making from your channel just reinvest it back and start outsourcing all of the work so you can either have more free time to build other channels, to build more faceless YouTube channels or just have more free time to have fun in places like Bali. I love this place so much and the views are amazing. Anyways just don't make the same mistake as I did and the same mistake probably 99% of the beginners are making. And that's like, I was so ignorant and I was just thinking, like no I'm not gonna waste my money hiring other people. I know how to create content. I can do it myself. So I'm not gonna pay anyone else to outsource it. I know how to edit. And sure you can, but you will never be able to truly grow and scale this business if you do it yourself. So instead of wasting your energy saving money, use that energy to make more money. So either save more and make less, or save less but make more. That was a huge shift in my mindset that really helped my business grow. Now you can easily find a lot of information online on how you can grow your YouTube channel and how you can set up this business. I mean even I made lots of different videos covering this topic on this investing channel. But if you would like to get started right away, and if you would like a step-by-step explanation, click by click, how to set it up properly from the start so you won't have to wander around the internet spend months learning lose thousands of dollars on trial and error and so won't have to get exposed to all of the stress and hustle, you can once again check out my YouTube Live Program linked in the description down below. There you can get full help from me personally. And I'll also walk you through the entire process from scratch, step-by-step, click by click, how to set it up and be profitable with this business. We will be talking about how to find the right videos, how to do the proper keyword research, which is the number one most profitable niche, that you should be taking advantage of, how to actually get those videos done step-by-step, both free option and by outsourcing from different websites. Not only that but I'm also sharing my personal growth strategies and how you can get views on YouTube, how to go viral, how to get subscribers and much much more. So not only can you grow those faceless YouTube channels with those same strategies, but you can use the same tricks and hacks to grow a personal brand channel as well if you want to do that. And some of you that have been following me for a while know that I have doubled the price in the past week and there are many reasons why I will keep doing that. Number one, I don't want to share my business model and my personal growth strategies with everyone. Number two, I want to keep helping the students that are already in the program. And they've been doing pretty well so far. Like last week we had four different people hit their first $10,000 a month, which is pretty insane. I'm really proud of that. And number three is because I will be updating the lectures and I will be adding some new lectures really soon including a one hour unedited video of me crafting that faceless video from scratch, going from scratch all the way through finish, unedited footage of me doing that. So that's all gonna be included once I update the entire program. So those are the three main reasons why I will either have to completely shut down the entire program or just increase the price really, really high. If it's still available, you can try to join. If not, there's a lot of different information which you can find online. They will probably be helpful to you. Thank you so much for watching. I really hope you did get some value out of this video. I really hope you'll learn something new. And if you did, don't forget to drop a like to it. Leave a thumbs up to this video. And if you haven't already, then do yourself a favor by clicking that red subscribe button with notifications on.

Comments